Backyard Leisure helps people rejuvenate their daily routine with pools, patio and spas that are built for Southern Alberta.
Spirit of Position
Perfect for someone with an entrepreneurial drive that desires a challenging career. We will train you how to become a sales, marketing and business professional that cultivates exceptional customer experiences. We will encourage you to grow and provide opportunities to take on responsibility.
Sales Manager Core Roles and Responsibilities
First point of contact for all hot tub related sales
Responsible for hot tub pricing and marketing campaigns
- Develop sales and marketing calendar to drive seasonal sales events
Ordering and management of hot tub inventories (accessories as well)
- Forecasting of hot tub sales to manage inventory levels
- Propose showroom floor plans for tubs and maintain showroom floor inventory levels
- Executing financing requests and financing paperwork
Managing and maintaining the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) programs
- Manage sales leads and customer follow ups
Continued improvement of sales skills and product knowledge
Plan, book, organize and attend special events (tradeshows, sale events, partnered events).
Develop user friendly systems for all sales staff to use when selling tubs
Water Care Management
- Understand water care programs and systems that are implemented by all staff
- Perform water tests and become technical expert in hot tub water care
- Follow up with water care questions on sold hot tubs to ensure fantastic customer experience
Shipping and Receiving
- This will become a shared responsibility with other staff members; you will be accountable to help when your other main priorities are slower.
Salary and Schedule
The salary is combination of base plus commission; full time 40 hour a week position. The sales manager is required to work Saturdays. Additional salary and schedule details are available upon request.
Please forward the following information to [email protected] or text 403.327.7665
- Resume showing relevant work experience.
- References are required.